Our team visits Iceland for a development conference
In Reykjavik earlier this year, GopherCon touched down for it’s 2018 Europe edition. Part of our dev team went to the landmark that is Harpa for 3 days of diving into GoLang. We have been implementing GO for many years now, mainly on data- and query heavy work. For us, GO is often the invisible help, taking care of actually some of our most important processes.
- Introducing: core-web
- Contributing to Open Source: Polyfill.io
- Marian takes a jury seat for the Creative Belgium Awards 2020
- More than a decade, and just getting started
- Stay Safe, Stay Home
- The impact of technology. A dev-conference in Amsterdam.
- Planting trees with Arctic Paper in Munkedal
- Behind the scene; creating the brand august
- Edition III, creativity festival Us by Night does it again!